We’ve recently moved location to a bigger, better, and much brighter office space over in Villa Obregón. This means that as well as our day tours, multi-day trips, and usual travel services, we are able to offer a great deal more from around this incredible country!
We’ll be posting details as soon as we’re up and running again, but expect to see some of the following:
– New artwork, both original and prints, from Charlie
– Artisan wares from around the country that we’ve picked up along the way
– Cuzalapa Color de la Tierra products, including dark and medium roasted coffee, organic honey, and jamaica (subject to availability)
– Artisan chocolate from Colima
– Hand-made eco bags by a local seamstress
– Original design and branded t-shirts
– Locally produced seasonal food products from other local businesses
And much more as and when we pick it up!